Skip to content
Best MP4 File Size!
JacobSwaggedUp Administrator

12 Comments

• Anon August 30, 2014 // 8:11 am

Episode 7 is missing from MP4 torrent. Can you please upload it too.

• Coco Crisp September 1, 2014 // 9:00 pm

Disregard my comment on the main page. I should have lurked in here first.

• Knight of Tigers September 4, 2014 // 2:11 am

First time visitor here! Thanks for doing the BDs for this show, I’ve really been looking forward to it, but Doki’s been super-slow with their releases. Can I ask which group’s subs you used for this encode?

• flossifer September 12, 2014 // 12:36 am

The crc in the file names don’t match computed values:

[JacobSwaggedUp] Outbreak Company – 01 [BD][720p-AAC][87D8DA27].mkv

CRC32: BD119059
    —————————–
    [JacobSwaggedUp] Outbreak Company – 02 [BD][720p-AAC][D54EC02E].mkv

CRC32: D6E5CC47
    ——————————–
    [JacobSwaggedUp] Outbreak Company – 03 [BD][720p-AAC][0CCB656B].mkv

CRC32: F15D587F
    ——————————–

….

[JacobSwaggedUp] Outbreak Company – 12 [BD][720p-AAC][C83198F4].mkv

CRC32: CED0DA01

A revision without file name updated, or transmission corruption. or ? People where I’m a moderator were asking.

Thanks for everything.

• jacobswaggedup2 September 12, 2014 // 1:05 am

My bad lol I just added numbers to it xD just to make it look cool and a little official. It’s not suppose to be for anything, i just see people added 8 to 9 digit random numbers to their file thing and i do not even know why. But for some reason it’s official when you add the numbers lol

• flossifer September 18, 2014 // 4:48 am

I saw your Ikki Tousen note on Nyaa:

The crc may be in the software you already use. Otherwise, a broadly used freeware program:

“IgorWare Hasher calcualtes SHA-1, MD5 and CRC32 hash for text or file
        – written in c++
        – 64bit and 32bit versions available”

Author: Igor
        Email: [email protected]

Website: http://www.igorware.com/hasher
        =====================

Crc is intended as a check against garbled communication of files, but it is also used by some anime fans to search for titles and maintain databases, especially in irc. (Probably to minimize using show names for perceived security reasons.) Wiki has a detailed article on crc.

You may have noticed that mp4 and mkv audiences are a little different. Some of the mkv people check crc all the time. Chapter markers are another thing mkv users look for, so they can skip past the OP and EN (I don’t mean ordered chapters, just markers.)

Thanks for the releases, and best wishes.

• fapper September 20, 2014 // 5:08 am